Mundiapolis University in Casablanca currently comprises an Engineering School, a Business Faculty and an Institute of Political Sciences, Social Sciences and Law. It is a comprehensive university on the LMD system, which has incorporated an internationalization component in all its degree programs. Its primary mission is to
- accompany students throughout their academic journey, from orientation to employability, in order to maximize their personal and professional success; and
- train competent and responsible students who uphold high moral values and are capable of adapting to best serve the changing needs of the job market, and of making a significant contribution around them.
To serve this mission, Mundiapolis University’s model combines liberal arts education with the specialization skills-based model, and it offers a program of excellence in 5 areas
- Student orientation from integration to specialization;
- Corporate partnerships and first-job optimization for career acceleration;
- Quality assurance for job-specific skills;
- Behavioral intelligence for productivity; and
- Languages and communication for personal growth.
Action-research at Mundiapolis University is carried out with corporate and government partners, and focuses on
- Information technologies for development and good governance
- Smart cities
- Innovation in small and medium enterprises
- Green economy
For more information, please visit: www.mundiapolis.ma